How much does the product photography cost?
Every project is unique from many points of view: product characteristics, type of set-design and licening for using visual materials.
Glossy and transparent products need more technical skills and time for getting a good result. Extra costs like renting a studio, models, special props or retouching also influences the price.
Stylized product photography usually needs preparing a mood board and concept. In addition the price depends on backdrops , props and effects used for the session.
Hence to make initial quote for product photography, I ask to send me this information or fill in a brief:
- type of product (pictures, visualisations of the product or link to an e-store)
- Link to your brand website/Instagram
- amount of ready images (how many group shots are needed)
- detailed information about photography type (style, atmosphere, colors, what kind of props do you like/dislike)
- information about licening ( where and how long the material wil be used - website, social media, sponsored ads, printing in magazines, books, advertisement ect)
If you have extra questions, please check out FAQ
Props & styling
We pocess wide range of various props. For special ideas we create and invent new props and backdrops!
Steps of our collaboration
Based on the information received, I will prepare an individual offer for your project. If more information needed I contact you via e-mail.
After accepting the quote and agreeing the session issues, we begin our creative adventure! We sign a contract and proceed to the project implementation.
At this stage, we also determine necessary accessories, props, scenography and lighting set-up. After accepting the concept, we can proceed to the next stage.
At this stage, I look for the right props for the session, hire models and rent a place (if necessary). I often paint, cut, glue and assemble to prepare original props.
Time to bring concept to life! All our establishings are prepared in set design and shooting.
This is a final part of the process. Often to get a good result the picture is merged from several photos with different settings (composing and stacking). Each photo is professionally edited according to individual needs.